PwC is the leading provider of tax services worldwide. Clients engage us because we combine a strong understanding of their business and economic environments with specialist tax knowledge in hundreds of national and local jurisdictions across the globe. As tax codes become increasingly complex and tax planning more controversial, we help companies to:
- identify and reduce tax risks,
- understand and meet their compliance obligations,
- implement tax strategies that complement their business and operational objectives,
- resolve disagreements with tax authorities when they arise, and
- manage tax accounting and reporting issues and design of best in class tax functions
We take pride in our role as an essential and productive part of global tax administration and compliance. Our policy specialists advise regulators, governments, corporations, and supranational bodies worldwide on the technical and practical aspects of developing and implementing tax policy initiatives. We lead the debate with tax authorities and governments around the world, changing the way we all think about tax.
Find out more about PwC's tax policy perspectives
- Download our Paying Taxes 2015 report produced jointly with the World Bank
- Subscribe to our Tax Policy Bulletins for updates and analysis of policy issues worldwide
- Stay abreast of updates to the OECD's BEPS Action Plan
- Find out more about needs to be done to rebuild trust in tax systems globally
- Find up to date information about the corporate and individual tax systems in over 150 countries worldwide with Worldwide Tax Summaries
We thank GIZ for their support, particularly for the funding they provide for promoting researchers from Africa and other developing countries.